Are you interested in selling your Houston home fast but don’t have the time or money to make expensive repairs needed for a conventional real estate transaction with an agent?
Perhaps a looming foreclosure, a job transfer, or a messy divorce is forcing you to sell quickly but you have some costly repairs to take care of first, and no time to take care of them. Maybe you have a leaking roof or your HVAC system needs to be replaced. Perhaps you’ve had your house for more than a decade and the carpets are dingy and the kitchen outdated. An older house could also mean you’re overdue for paint — both inside and out. Your fixtures scream 1980s and you’re worried about the condition of your foundation. Whether you need structural repairs to ensure your home is safe or some of its features just need to be updated, you simply don’t have the time or money but need it sold quickly.
If you go the traditional route, a real estate agent will want you to make all these costly repairs before they put your house on the market. They want your house to look perfect as they show it to prospective buyers. In addition, if you want to be able to get a mortgage, lenders will likely require that specific repairs are made in order to loan you money.
But if you don’t have time (or money), what do you do?
You can start by thinking outside the box and contacting Big State Home Buyers. In a few easy steps you can forget about the headache of taking care of those repairs and can sell your house and have cash in hand, ready to move on to the next chapter of your life.
Simple Steps for Selling Your Home that needs repairs:
- Research Home. We’ll look at your home’s location, market value in your community and age of your house. We also evaluate the floor plan and size of your house.
- Inspect Home. We’ll take a look at the repairs needed. We’ll value your house on its worth AFTER we complete repairs. We can start by offering a free estimate.
- Offer on Home. Then, after an evaluation, we’ll make you an offer and discuss the contract, purchase price, and closing date.
- Purchase Home. We’ll buy your home. You won’t need to do any repairs or extra expenses. And we’ll give you a quick closing period.
- Home Free. We’ll then deduct the cost of repairs, holding/selling costs, and profit and pay you your CASH!!
As you weigh your house selling options and the conventional route with a real estate agent, keep in mind that if you go with Big State Home Buyers you avoid a lot of hassle. You avoid the fickleness of buyers who change their minds, the time consuming process of getting a buyer approved, buyers who want more repairs done, paying closing costs, and buyers who want you to cater to their move-in schedule. And that’s not to mention the average six to nine months that your house would sit on the market.
With Big State Home Buyers, we can sell a home fast even if you have expensive repairs.
Give us a call or fill out our “Sell Your House” form to get started today.