Selling a House During A Divorce? We’re On Your Side
Receive a fair, fast cash offer on the house from the most trusted home buyer company in TexasPlease enter an address to continue.
Start Over, Start New Today. We Help In Every Step And Quickly Buy Your House For Cash.
There are few events in life more grievous than divorce. Going through selling a house during the divorce makes it even more trying – regardless of amicable or hostile environments. Ideally, you shouldn’t be delayed while your house sits on the market for months waiting for a buyer to respond. If you need to sell your house quickly during a divorce, Big State can intervene on your behalf to ensure a speedy closing and a fair cash offer that satisfies both sides. You can have cash in your pocket almost immediately, so you can move forward in life with new-found happiness.
Choosing Big State When Selling A House During A Divorce
- We work with attorneys, banks, and lien holders to achieve your best solutions
- One agent during the entire process to ensure you get the best cash offer for your house
- Specialize in conflict resolution between attorneys, spouses, family members, and debtors
Listen to Selling During a Divorce “Quick Tips”
Meet Brian Spitz: Selling A House During a Divorce
If you are getting a divorce in Texas, the first thing you need to do is decide how to divide your property and assets. Texas is a community property state. Separate property is anything acquired before marriage, but can include the following:
- Inherited property – If one spouse inherits a property solely in their name
- Gifted item or property – If one spouse is gifted an item
- Personal injury claims – If one spouse was injured during marriage and received a claim
- Anything you buy and deed as sole and separate property
Watch the video for full details. If you have questions about this video or about-facing foreclosure, call us at 713-909-4119 and talk to our foreclosure experts!
Ready For A CASH OFFER!
SCHEDULE A FAST, NO RISK ASSESSMENT
We guarantee privacy protection