If you are planning to put your house on the market this summer, it goes without saying that you are hoping to sell your home as quickly as possible and get your asking price. Set the stage for success with these tips for styling and upgrading your home, and see results — fast.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/07/29/21-staging-tips-for-selling-your-home-fast/#ixzz2TUlLENZj
- Boost curb appeal (by tending to the outside)
- Welcome visitors with an inviting porch
- Get your house sparkling clean
- Clear away the clutter
- Strike a balance between clean and lived-in
- Style your dining room table
- Rearrange your furniture
- Choose sophisticated neutral colors
- Open the closets!
- Clean up toys
- Use extra rooms wisely
- Try a pedestal sink to maximize your space
- Use only personal accents
- Entice people to explore the whole house
- Show how awkward areas can be used
- Create a lifestyle people are looking for.
- Stage the Outdoors too
- Think seasonally
- Beware pet odors
Make sure you check out the whole article for details and ideas. Also, check out these related articles:
If you are interested in selling your house fast and want to do so without having to repair it, then consider selling your house to Big State Home Buyers. We buy houses as-is in any condition, and do not require that the house be cleaned before we put it up for sale. We have a great reputation with a huge buyers list, so we can sell any house fast. This means you can get cash for your house in less than a month- usually about three weeks.
Fill out our Quick Offer Form for a no-obligation cash offer on your house.