As home investors, we buy houses for cash. Although it is part of our business to do so, to us buying your house is more than a real estate transaction. It is an opportunity to assist you in making the best possible decision during a potentially life-changing event.
Selling a house isn’t easy. It’s a major financial transaction requiring proper documents, tax considerations, and potential legal roadblocks. Add a stressful personal situation to the mix—perhaps brought on by a death in the family, foreclosure, liens, or divorce—and the prospect of selling a house can be daunting.
At Big State Home Buyers, our goal is to make the sale of your house quick, simple and fair. Here’s how we make selling your house simple:
- You can sell as is—no need for costly repairs
- Quickly—often within a matter of days
- At a fair price—we guarantee to offer you the fairest price possible
- Even if it is already listed by a traditional realtor—if the need arises to speed up the transaction
- With confidence—even if you decide not to sell with us, you’ll be armed with information regarding your options
What types of homes qualify?
Any home with land value qualifies*. From beautiful new constructions to tear-downs, Big State Home Buyers offers selling options for houses in any condition. Whether you are a landlord with tenants on the brink of eviction, the owner of a house with major title issues, or a joint heir dealing with family discord—our experienced team has proven its competence in resolving even the most complicated issues, legal or otherwise, time and again.
*Please note that we do not buy mobile homes or houses to be removed from their existing lot.
What are the advantages over traditional home sale methods?
When it comes to selling a house, no one size fits all. That’s why Big State Home Buyers offers three different selling options to choose from.
- Cash—Close in as little as 5 days (contingent upon a clear title) and receive cash for your house. We purchase your home as-is, eliminating the need for repairs prior to the sale. We even take care of any unwanted contents you may want to leave behind. Plus, we gladly facilitate your move with our Move Assist program.
- Classic—This option follows the traditional real estate listing process most homeowners are familiar with. We list your house and let the open market determine the value of your property. This is a longer process but our propriety marketing methods shorten your selling time.
- Profit Plus—This unique option offers the best of both worlds for sellers who want to sell relatively quickly without sacrificing profit. It is suitable for houses in any condition and especially popular with sellers who have less equity in the property. In this scenario, we also create an MLS listing, but for a shorter term than the traditional 6-month listing agreement. Simultaneously, we offer you a guaranteed net sales price based on your home’s market value, then list the house at a higher price that covers all expenses and closing costs. We also negotiate and even execute any repairs the buyer may require to close the deal. All the while, you’ll know exactly how much money you’ll ultimately walk away with while using our expertise in as-is sales to achieve the highest possible price with little or no repair. The average Profit Plus sale at Big State Home Buyers takes 42 days from contract to closing, so it takes a little more time than a cash sale but allows you flexibility and peace of mind.
At Big State Home Buyers we not only buy houses, we sell them, too. We know both sides of the coin and understand your need to maximize the sale price. For these reasons, we do more than simply put your home on the market and wait—we employ the same powerful marketing techniques we use to find sellers to secure a buyer for your house.